If you believe knitting is a magical craft that can transform a stressful day into a calm and peaceful one, filled with gratitude and happiness, then I think we’ll get along just brilliantly. I’ve been knitting for over 15 years and I have personally learnt how therapeutic it can be. A well intended knitting session over the years has brought me rest & relaxation, creativity, stress reduction, focus & clarity, comfort, pain relief, and so much more.
Love. Create. Give.
Together these three words help me find happiness in my knitting and in my life, and is how I try to show up to the world each day and in my blog posts.
Check out my blog (further below or in the menu above) for:
- mindful and knitting related stories to enjoy
- free downloads and pattern tutorials to make knitting easier for you
- tips and tricks to elevate your knitting to the next level to overcome those little niggly irritations
- reviews from products I have personally used
- notice of new pattern releases
- and insights into running a knitwear design business I’ve learnt over the years
Enter your email address below to receive new blog posts by email:
Knitting is meant to encourage calm and relaxation. So I want to help with your latest knitting frustration. Someone else might be struggling with it too. Email me personally at email@example.com and let me know what knitting-related problems you want to read about.
My next blog post could be the solution!